Monday, March 5, 2007

6 creating my video

In creating my video I had a hard time trying to decide what it was that I wanted to do. I was on the web and one of my friends sent me a video of a crazy woman who is called (the God warrior) to look at, I thought this woman was very out of control. After watching it several time's I decided that I would use it for my Project. I have decided to work by myself on this project because my schedule is so busy with going to school, working, Organizations, checking on grandparents, doing homework, etc...... I did not want to get involved with another person risking our relationship as partners. What I have decided to do with this video is take the audio feed out and record my on audio feed with my voice over the video. Using my voice as the ladies voice.

No comments: